Being an Amplify mentor is sharing your unique experience and expertise with the ELTHAM College community. Often this will involve working with an individual on a specific project, but may also involve working with small groups.
To be an Amplify mentor you’ll need to meet a few basic requirements:
- Read, understand and agree to our mentor guidelines
We are currently seeking:
- Intellectual property lawyer/lawyer (specific experience with the process of patenting inventions desirable)
- Product manufacturing
- Published authors
- Startup experience – people with experience taking ideas to market
- Project management experience
- Business expertise (experience in the startup space desirable)
- Your expertise! While we have a need for these specific talents currently, new mentors with a range of skills are needed all the time.
We are also working with a range of tertiary institutions to provide further pathways and opportunities. If you represent a company or tertiary organisation please contact us directly rather than using the form above.